We serve the children and adult residents in Oldham who experience difficulty coping with everyday activities due to illness or disability.
Assessments, wherever possible, are carried out at the activity of daily living (ADL) centre. Home visits are possible in exceptional circumstances.
We may be able to help you if you:
- are a resident in Oldham
- have difficulty coping with daily living activities due to illness or disability
- have an Oldham GP
- is a carer of a person who meets the referral criteria
After receiving your referral we will contact you to arrange an appointment. These are prioritised based on the information supplied; those with the most urgent needs are seen first.
This consists of:
- promoting independent living
- specialist assessments
- advice to service users and other agencies on re-housing options
- independent mobility assessments
- specialist Occupational Therapy assessment and treatment planning
Adaptations and equipment