Child protection and safeguarding means protecting Oldham’s children and young people from abuse, exploitation, neglect and radicalisation.
These pages hold the information and resources for children, parents, professionals or anyone who may have concerns about the safety of children and young people in our borough.
- Spot the signs of child abuse
- Report child abuse
- What is child sexual exploitation?
- Support for victims and their families
- Independent review into historical safeguarding practice
- Read the Independent Review into Historic Child Sexual Exploitation
- What is the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub?
- Oldham Safeguarding Children Partnership