Are you struggling? We can help
It's ok to reach out for help if you need it.
We know it's a difficult time for many so please be aware support is available for you.
We can help with issues like debt, employment, your health, meals and more.
Remember you can always ring us via the Oldham Helpline:
- 0161 770 7007 (9am – 5pm on weekdays)
Government Energy Bill Support Schemes – Alternative Funding
- Housing benefit and help to pay your rent
- Ask for help with benefits
- Emergency support - Local Welfare Provision
- Help to heat your home
- Children and family benefits
- Housing grants, loans and benefits
- Get money off your Council Tax
- Household Support Fund
- Universal Credit
- We can help
- Help with money problems
- Report a change of circumstances
- Free school meals
- Help to pay your Council Tax
- Education grants and allowances
- Employment and jobseeker benefits