Changes to any of the following information may affect your benefit so you need to tell the Council:

  • Address
  • Landlord
  • Rent
  • Who is paid the benefit
  • Income or employment
  • Personal details e.g. name
  • Partner
  • Details of people in household

You can tell us of a change in your circumstances by using the form below:

Report a change of circumstances