Are you struggling? We can help
It's ok to reach out for help if you need it.
We know it's a difficult time for many so please be aware support is available for you.
We can help with issues like debt, employment, your health, meals and more.
You can always ring us via the Oldham Helpline:
- 0161 770 7007 (9am – 5pm on weekdays)
- Emergency support - Local Welfare Provision
- Housing benefit and help to pay your rent
- Help to heat your home
- Ask for help with benefits
- Children and family benefits
- Get money off your Council Tax
- Universal Credit
- Report a change of circumstances
- Free school meals
- Help to pay your Council Tax
- Housing grants, loans and benefits
- Education grants and allowances