Are you struggling? We can help
This is a tough time for families in Oldham, but we can help.
We’ve all faced difficulties, coming out of the Covid pandemic, the rising cost of basic goods
and even the ability to heat our homes.
That’s why Oldham partners are working together to offer residents and families a little more help.
We've put together a range of support and guidance linked from this page to help you.
Check out the links below to learn more and remember you can always ring us via the Oldham Helpline:
- 0161 770 7007 (9am – 5pm on weekdays)
- Emergency support - Local Welfare Provision
- Free school meals (including holiday vouchers)
- Help with benefits and money
- Help to heat your home
- Looking after your mental health and wellbeing
- Help and support with domestic abuse
- Alcohol and drug treatment services
- Community Activities Directory (Action Together website)