4. Variations to Premises Licence
The holder of a premises licence can apply to vary the licence at any time. There are two types of variation process dependent upon the scope and nature of the proposed variation.
Where small changes are proposed, you may be eligible to apply through the Minor Variation process.
A Minor Variation is defined as one that could not impact adversely on any of the four licensing objectives. If you do not meet that criteria, you are required to apply for a Full Variation.
Please see below guidance documents on both application processes which will help you determine which route is best for you.
Full variations – Premises Licence
- Premises licence vary application - GOV.UK application form
- Guidance on applying to vary a Premises Licence - Download
- Guidance on plans - Download
- Guidance on advertising - Download