Staying Put (foster care) | Your home | Oldham Council

3. Staying Put (foster care)

Are you living with foster carers and want to stay with them after you are 18? You may be able to have a Staying Put arrangement.

You can ask your social worker or pathway adviser to ask the Council to look into this.

These arrangements can also be continued if you are attending full-time higher education.

This is to make sure that you have somewhere to stay during holidays.