Service requests

If you are contacting the council to request a service, such as the collection of waste or highways maintenance, you will need to contact the relevant department directly. 

The quickest way to do this is to search this site for the service you need and use the contact details on that page.

Your query will be routed directly to staff in that service area who can help.


Oldham Council is committed to providing consistently high quality services, and although the majority of the time our services are provided to very high standards, occasionally things do go wrong.

We welcome feedback from our customers and complaints are a valuable source of information to help us to:

  • Continuously improve the standard of services
  • Understand when things have gone particularly well
  • Put things right when they have gone wrong
  • Learn from mistakes

Examples of feedback or a complaint could include:

  • Comment - any suggestion that will help to shape and improve our services
  • Compliment - where our staff, services, policies and procedures have exceeded your expectations
  • Complaint - when you are concerned or dissatisfied with a service we provide or our polices and procedures do not meet your expectations

The council treat all complaints very seriously and they are recorded and reported on.

Make a complaint or provide feedback