Coronavirus update: complaints
The complaints team is currently operating an online only service.
Normal response times may be affected by coronavirus but we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please complete the online form to submit your complaint
If you have any safeguarding concerns about a child, young person, or adult at risk, please report these concerns directly to the Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub:
Oldham Council is committed to providing consistently high quality services, and although the majority of the time our services are provided to very high standards, occasionally things do go wrong.
We welcome feedback from our customers and complaints are a valuable source of information to help us to:
- Continuously improve the standard of services
- Understand when things have gone particularly well
- Put things right when they have gone wrong
- Learn from mistakes
Examples of feedback or a complaint could include:
- Comment - any suggestion that will help to shape and improve our services
- Compliment - where our staff, services, policies and procedures have exceeded your expectations
- Complaint - when you are concerned or dissatisfied with a service we provide or our polices and procedures do not meet your expectations
The council treat all complaints very seriously and they are recorded and reported on.