Would you like to get online but need a device, connection, and some guidance to get started?
We have support available in Oldham Libraries.
Oldham Libraries have partnered with the Good Things Foundation, to offer data packages to those who are digitally excluded.
To receive data through the National Databank you must:
- Be 18+ years old
- And be from a low-income household
You must also qualify in one of the following statements:
- Has no access or insufficient access to the internet at home
- Has no or insufficient access to the internet when away from the home
- Cannot afford their existing monthly contract or top up
A person can have access to data for up to 12 months.
To make a data request, please fill in this form:
If you need help filling in the form, pop into your local library.
For information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This will include the following:
- Ready to use Chromebook with 10GB data per month (data refreshes monthly).
- Collection from your local library – follow the usual reservation process.
Come along to our Digital Drop In at Oldham Library if you need help getting started.
If you prefer to fill out a digital form, please use this loan agreement form when you are collecting your Chromebook.
Online Basics sessions are available weekly at all of our libraries.
Pop into your local library to find out more.
A digital drop-in takes place at Oldham Library on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, 9am – 12pm.
Bring in your device or digital query for 1-1 support.
For more information contact:
- Phone: 0161 770 8000
- Email: email@example.com
or just visit your local library: