2. Getting married at Chadderton Town Hall
Chadderton Town Hall is a fantastic wedding venue that oozes character.
Built in 1912 by the former Chadderton Urban District Council using red brick and Yorkshire stone its central feature is the stone portico above the balcony.
Above this is an impressive stained glass window portraying Chadderton's old coat-of-arms.
Internally, the entrance hall is equally impressive with pillars, mouldings, chandeliers, and ornate windows. The staircase, with its massive stone balustrades, leads to the Edwardian ballroom.
It also has a magnificent staircase that forms a perfect backdrop for your wedding pictures.
Located near the town centre, it offers space for up to 200 guests and has a fully licensed bar.
Ceremony and reception packages
Simple but superb (£2500 inc VAT) – up to 100 guests
Our simple but superb package offers a comparatively reasonable cost option for your special day.
The booking is based on the ceremony taking place at 4.30pm in our fantastic Oak Room with your reception taking place in our stunning ballroom immediately afterwards.
It offers a range of menu options based on a two course, buffet-style meal including a hot roast carvery.
Our resident DJ will work with you to provide the right sounds for a perfect evening of dancing – including that all important first dance – and our fully licensed bar will remain open until 11.30pm.
For more details, speak to our expert team of Registrars on 0161 770 8960.
Please note, additional charges apply for Sunday and Bank Holiday weddings to cover additional staffing costs.
Bespoke extras and customised weddings
Our simple but superb offer provides everything you need to enjoy a wonderful wedding day.
But many couples want to customise their special day to make it just right for them.
So, we try to do our very best to accommodate all your wedding needs. Whether it’s timings, venue decorations or
Here are just a few of the added extras you can include to make your special day even more special.
- Additional guests – Got lots of friends and family? Want to invite more than 100 people? Each additional guest over 100 can be accommodated for a further charge of between £9 to £14 per head
- Night owls – Are your guests night owls who never want the party to end? We can extend bar opening times for a further charge of £50 per half hour
- Hungry for more – Want to include an evening snack? We can also provide a range of food snack options. Prices vary depending on menu choice.
- A toast for all – A range of drinks options are available to toast your special occasions. Prices vary depending on your choice.
- A blooming great day – Need flowers for your big day? We can offer a range of spectacular additional flower packages, grown in the borough.
Come and see us for a consultation
It’s vital that your wedding is personal to you and we want to make sure your wedding experience is everything you hope for and more.
With that in mind, it’s vital that you get the support you need.
So, why not come in and see us for a consultation.
If you like the sound of Chadderton Town Hall for your big day, book in to see us for a chat.
Call us now on 0161 770 8960 to arrange an appointment.
Reserve a date
Once you’ve been to see us and you’re happy with your wedding plans, it will be time to set a date.
When you’ve picked a date you’ll need to confirm and reserve the venue.
To do so, a non-refundable booking fee of £500 is required.