2. Ceremony and reception packages
Simple but superb (from £3200 inc VAT)
Our simple but superb package offers a comparatively reasonable cost option for your special day.
The booking is based on the ceremony taking place at 4pm in our fantastic Oak Room with your reception taking place in our stunning ballroom immediately afterwards.
The Oak room can accommodate up to 100 guests including the bride and groom.
It offers a range of menu options based on a two-course, buffet-style meal including a hot roast carvery.
Our resident DJ will work with you to provide the right sounds for a perfect evening of dancing – including that all-important first dance – and our fully licensed bar will remain open until 11.30pm.
Please change to for more details on our ceremony and reception packages please speak to our events team on 0161 770 4083.
Please note, additional charges apply for Sunday and Bank Holiday weddings to cover additional staffing costs.
Bespoke extras and customised weddings
Our simple but superb offer provides everything you need to enjoy a wonderful wedding day.
But many couples want to customise their special day to make it just right for them.
So, we try to do our very best to accommodate all your wedding needs. Whether it’s timings, venue decorations or
Here are just a few of the added extras you can include to make your special day even more special.
- Night owls – Are your guests night owls who never want the party to end? We can extend bar opening times for a further charge of £50 per half-hour
- Hungry for more – Want to include an evening snack? We can also provide a range of food snack options. Prices vary depending on menu choice.
- A toast for all – A range of drink options are available to toast your special occasions. Prices vary depending on your choice.
- A blooming great day – Need flowers for your big day? We can offer a range of spectacular additional flower packages, grown in the borough.