1. How to apply on line
When you apply online you will:
- Get an instant acknowledgment that your application has been received.
- Be sent a receipt when you press the submit button.
- Ensure that you do receive your receipt, as this is your assurance that the application has been received
- Receive the outcome of your application by email, or you can log back into your account
- Please ensure that you have read the admissions policy for each school before you
You must apply online. If internet access is a problem, you can use computers at your library
Places are not allocated on a first come, first served basis, but if you apply after 5pm on 15 January 2021, it will be considered a late application and will be dealt with after all the other applications.
Make sure you press the submit button at the end of the process. If you do not do this, the application will not be sent to us and you will not have applied for a school place.
Making a change?
To add/change a preference please email firstname.lastname@example.org - please do not make a duplicate or new application using a different email address.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact Oldham Council as soon as possible on 0161 770 4213.
Missed the deadline?
Applications close at 5pm on 15 January 2021.
If you miss the deadline, you can still make an online application from 9am on 16 January 2021. Your application will be considered as late and will be dealt with after all the on time applications have been allocated a school place.