Report a housing problem | Report a housing problem | Oldham Council
Get a coronavirus vaccination

Vaccinations are now available to anyone aged 12 or above. Anyone over 12 can book online. Anyone over 16 can visit one of our local vaccine clinics without an appointment.

Get a vaccination

Repairs for FCHO properties

Report things like electrical problems and damp.

Report an empty home

Help the Council keep neighbourhoods safe and cared for by reporting empty homes.

Planning and building

If you have a problem with a planning application you can make an objection.

Properties prejudicial to health

What to do if your neighbour's property is defective and causing problems for your property.