Contact phone0161 682 3010 or 07913 559 432
Opening timesExercise Classes are held on FIRST & THIRD WEDNESDAY each month with the MONTHLY MEETING being held on the FINAL WEDNESDAY each month (except December). The times for all classes and meetings are 2.30pm - 5pm
We are here to give advice to Parkinson's sufferers, their carers and family:
- We help sufferers to keep living an independent life
- We can even help fund respite care
- Our fitness sessions are run by a professional trainer
- Come along to get fit and meet friends
- We welcome non Parkinson members to our exercise classes
To join please attend any of our weekly meetings, no appointment needed.
Exercise classes are held on the FIRST and THIRD Wednesday each month and are FREE. The exercise classes are gentle, performed to music, seated or standing, and aimed at trying to address many of the various symptoms of this nasty condtion.
All get togethers each month a masseur is available if any attendees wish to have a massage at a subsided rate.