My Account issues

If you are asked to add a service that you already have access to, please do not try to add the service or request a PIN. We hope to resolve the issue soon and apologise for any inconvenience caused.

If you are over 18 and are having difficulties providing necessary care for a partner, family member or friend who could not manage without your help, then you are a carer, and we want to explore if we can support you.

If you would like a carers assessment, complete this form.

For further information on the Carer’s Service you can contact us here:

If you are a parent carer or young person looking after an adult, you can access support from Children’s Social Care by calling 0161 770 7777, option 1.

Privacy notice

The council primarily use your data for handling your query.

All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy ( 

We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.