The Development Plan for an area comprises both strategic and non-strategic policies, which are in force at a particular time.
Development plans may be made up of several separate ‘Development Plan Documents’ (DPDs) or be a single, comprehensive ‘local plan’ document, but they must provide specific information.
Please see the tile below: Policies, strategies and documentation explained.
- Joint Core Strategy and Development policies and documents
- Saved Unitary Development Plan and Policies
- Greater Manchester Waste Development Plan
- Greater Manchester Minerals Development Plan
- Policies, strategies and documentation explained
- Supplementary Planning Documents
- Interim Planning Position Papers
- Adopted Local Plan in Oldham