2. Moston Brook latest projects and news
- New all weather eco waterside path at Wrigley Head. Partnership project with Groundwork MSSTT. Kindly funded by a United Utilities Catchment Wise grant.
- New entrance at Park Avenue kindly funded by Oldham Council.
- Four new entrances & associated works – two on Broadway, one at Bridport Avenue and one at the Fairway. Kindly funded by Manchester City Council Clean City fund
- Works near Mill Lane & Mill Street to improve water quality includes new eco waterside path & upgraded steps leading to the Broadway area of the brook. Partnership project with Groundwork Oldham, Rochdale & Bury. Funding kindly provided by DEFRA & the Environment Agency.
- New path from Park Avenue onto the brook kindly funded by Tesco Bags of Help
- New sculpture/ seating project based on aircraft manufacture in Chadderton. Kindly funded and supported by the Lancaster Club Trustees.
- New volunteering opportunity at Moston Fairway Nature Reserve, M40 3NT. Drop in session every Weds 10am – 3pm. All kit & hot drinks provided. Everyone welcome. Please contact Adam Berry, Lancashire Wildlife Trust, email@example.com.