Carer assessments

A carers' assessment is a way of working out what services would be helpful to you as a carer.

You can have a carer’s assessment even if the person you care for refuses help.

Request an assessment

If you would like a carers assessment either contact the social worker of the person you care for or contact Oldham Carers Centre:

For more information on The Care Act and Carers Assessments use the links below or contact Oldham Carers Centre.

Oldham Carers Services

If you need help to care for someone...

The Link Centre
140 Union Street
Tel 0161 770 1188