A carers' assessment is a way of working out what services would be helpful to you as a carer.

You can have a carer’s assessment even if the person you care for refuses help.

Request an assessment

If you would like a carers assessment either contact the social worker of the person you care for or contact Adult Social Care:

For more information on The Care Act and Carers Assessments: