Statement of Accounts
Notice in Delay in Publication
Audited Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2022. Download the notice
The Council’s formal year-end reports and audit certificates.
- Statement of Accounts - 2021/22 (draft - not yet WCAG 2.1compliant)
- Notice of Public Inspection - 2021/22
Budget Reports 2022 - 23
Each year Council approves a suite of reports, presenting the various Council budgets for the following year and providing budgetary forecasts for the medium term, as listed below:
- 1) Housing Revenue Account Estimates for 2022/23 to 2026/27 and Proposed Outturn for 2021/22
The Housing Revenue Account (HRA) records all revenue expenditure and income relating to the provision of council dwellings and related services.
- 2) Capital Strategy and Capital Programme 2022/23 to 2026/27
The Capital Programme and Strategy details the proposed expenditure and matching funding for the boroughs regeneration schemes over the medium term.
- 3) Treasury Management Strategy Statement 2022/23
The Council’s Treasury Management Strategy for the current financial year.
- 4) Statement of the Chief Financial Officer on Reserves, Robustness of Estimates and Affordability and Prudence of Capital Investments
The Authority’s Chief Financial Officer report on the robustness of the estimates made for the purposes of the revenue budget calculations and the adequacy of the proposed reserves.
- 5) Council Tax Reduction Scheme 2022/23
The Council's Council Tax Reduction Scheme for 2022/23.
- 6) Revenue Budget 2022/23
The Council’s Revenue Budget for 2022/23 including the Administration’s revenue budget proposals.
- 7) Medium Term Financial Strategy 2022/23 to 2026/27
The Council’s Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS) for the period 2022/23 to 2026/27.
All of the above reports can be accessed via the following link:
- Budget and Finance Reports - web page
Section 251 Budget and Outturn documents
The Council has a statutory requirement to complete returns to the Department for Education which show the budgeted and actual expenditure for education and children’s services.