Statement of Accounts
- Statement of Accounts - 2022/23 (draft - not yet WCAG 2.1 compliant)
- Notice of Public Inspection - 2022/23
- Notice in Delay in Publication Audited Statement of Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2022
- Statement of Accounts - 2021/22 (draft - not yet WCAG 2.1 compliant)
- Notice of Public Inspection - 2021/22
- Statement of Accounts - 2020-21
- Notice of Public Inspection 2020-21
- Annual Audit Letter
- Notice of conclusion of audit
- Audit certificate - signed
Local Code of Corporate Governance
Budget Reports 2023 - 24
Each year Council approves a suite of reports, presenting the various Council budgets for the following year and providing budgetary forecasts for the medium term:
Housing Revenue Account Estimates for 2023/24 to 2027/28 and Proposed Outturn for 2022/23
The Housing Revenue Account (HRA) records all revenue expenditure and income relating to the provision of council dwellings and related services.
Capital Strategy and Capital Programme 2023/24 to 2027/28
The Capital Programme and Strategy details the proposed expenditure and matching funding for the boroughs regeneration schemes over the medium term.
Treasury Management Strategy Statement 2023/24
The Council’s Treasury Management Strategy for the current financial year.
Council Tax Reduction Scheme 2023/24
The Council's Council Tax Reduction Scheme for 2023/24.
Revenue Budget 2023/24 and 2024/25 and Medium Term Financial Strategy 2023/24 to 2027/28
The Council’s Revenue Budget for 2023/24 and 2024/25 including the Administration’s revenue budget proposals.
The Council’s Medium Term Financial Strategy (MTFS) for the period 2023/24 to 2027/28.
All of the above reports can be accessed via the following link:
Section 251 Budget and Outturn documents
The Council has a statutory requirement to complete returns to the Department for Education which show the budgeted and actual expenditure for education and children’s services.