Change of circumstances | Change of circumstances | Oldham Council

Changes to any of the following may affect your benefit and you will need to tell the Council:

  • Address
  • Landlord
  • Rent
  • Who is paid the benefit
  • Income or employment
  • Personal details e.g. name
  • Partner
  • Details of people in household

Report a change of circumstances