Venue notesTuesday and Wednesday is leisure activities, art and craft etc. Thursday is a work based programme and training in work skills. Do not have a web address. Contact information is via the phone or email
Contact phone07955 719 167 or 07476 077 470
Opening timesTuesday and Wednesday 9:30am - 3:30pm Thursday 9:30am - 3:30pm Friday 9:30am - 3:30pm
Cost detailsTuesday, Wednesday and Friday £25 all day, lunch included
OSCA is a local support group for the families of people with autism, dyspraxia and other related conditions in Oldham.
We run monthly meetings for mutual support and for exchanging ideas.
We occasionally invite speakers to the meetings to give members a chance to discuss specific topics.
Activities are organised during the school holidays, also swimmings sessions and autism friendly cinema screenings are organised on selected weekends throughout the year.
Activities are run subject to funding, please contact to find out what's on
Our Aims and Objectives:
- To provide advice and support for the families and carers of people with autism/dyspraxia in the Oldham area.
- To increase public awareness of autism/dispraxia and to encourage acceptance and support in the community.
- To collect and disseminate information relating to autism/dyspraxia.
- To foster mutual support, understanding, co-operation and friendship between families and carers of people with autism/dyspraxia.
- To promote care, inclusion and education of people with autism/dyspraxia.
- 0 - 5 years old
- 11 - 16 years old
- 16 - 25 years old
- 5 - 11 years old
- Learning disability or autism or attention disorder