Contact phone0300 303 9062
Opening timesSunday Morning ( throughout the month)
Autism Friendly Screenings are run across the country at over 250 cinemas to help make the cinema more accessible for people who have a form of sensory sensitivity.
Learning disability and autism support provider, Dimensions, runs the screening with ODEON, Vue, Cineworld and Showcase. Every month each cinema shows a film in a sensory friendly environment.
- Staff are trained to understand autism
- The lights are left on low
- The volume is turned down
- You can move around and make noise
- You can bring your own food
- You can watch a film in a relaxed environment
- 0 - 5 years old
- 11 - 16 years old
- 16 - 25 years old
- 5 - 11 years old
- Learning disability or autism or attention disorder