Venue notesEarly arrival available from 4pm.
Contact phone01706 310 999
AgeFrom 8 to 14 years old
Opening timesFirst Thursday of every month 4.30pm - 6.30pm
Racing with autism event.
Autism friendly session for children aged 8-14 years old to introduce them to the world of karting in a safe environment with experienced staff on hand to teach and guide youngsters around the track.
The idea behind it is to provide a welcoming no judging space for parents and young people to come and get their own peer to peer support. Whilst also trying to provide the young people with a hobby/activity that may help them find an outlet in a controlled environment.
All people looking to book will need to call us as we just need to make sure that it will be suitable for all the people attending.
What is included:
- Safety Equipment – Overalls, Helmet, Gloves
- Track Safety Brief
- Track Walks
- Introduction to the Karts
- Time on the Track
- Parents Zone
- Breakout space
Additional costs will be:
- Kids meal (Pizza & Chips /Hotdog & Chips & Drink) £5.00 (Optional)
- Balaclava compulsory (Bring your own or we sell for £3.00)
What is required
- Parent(s)/Guardian(s) MUST stay at the Team Karting
- Min Height: 132cm with an inside leg of 62cm
- Warm clothing
*Limited places available
Find us on Facebook