Passenger Assist allows you to request assistance from rail staff for your journey to ensure everyone can travel by train safely, in comfort and with dignity.
- offering a helping hand to navigate the station
- support when boarding the train
- meeting you from your train and taking you to your next train or the exit
- arranging a ramp on or off your train
- assistance relating to a non-visible impairment
- carrying your bag(s) – up to three items of luggage as per the National Rail Conditions of Travel
The train company you’re travelling with will organise assistance for your entire journey, even if you travel with another train company as part of your journey.
For more information follow this link