Contact phone01706 847 451
AgeFrom 11 to 18 years old
Opening timesMonday to Friday 8.40am - 3.20pm
Crompton House is an 11-18 mainstream secondary school that is fully committed to the principle of inclusion, where all pupils are fully included in all aspects of school life.
It is our aim to ensure that each pupil is educated to the best of their ability, alongside their peers, regardless of gender, disability, culture or economic status.
The primary aims and objectives that will enable full inclusion to be realised are:
- That all pupils should participate in lessons with their peers
- That all pupils should gain access to an appropriately differentiated curriculum
- That additional support and resources are available, where appropriate, to ensure that all aspects of inclusion are achieved
- That setting and class arrangements enable pupils to be included in the school
- That all pupils are included in the wider curriculum of the school
Follow us on Twitter