Contact phone0300 003 7007
Opening timesMonday to Friday 9am - 5pm
We want a world where people with a learning disability are valued equally, listened to and included. Everything we do is about making this world a reality.
We’re here to improve the lives of people with a learning disability and their families now, and fight alongside them for a better future.
We team up with our network of over 400 local groups to reach people across England, Northern Ireland and Wales.
- We want to have made a significant and measurable improvement to people's attitudes towards people with a learning disability
- We want to have contributed to improving the quality of life for people with a learning disability
- We want more people with a learning disability to have stronger friendships and relationships, and be better connected to their communities
- We want to see an increase in the skills and understanding of healthcare professionals, so that health outcomes for people with a learning disability improve
- We want more children aged 0 to 5 with a learning disability and their families to receive the right early support
The services we provide range from round-the-clock care to helping someone join in with local leisure activities, providing advice and information on things like employment and education, helping someone to live independently for the first time, and even things like reporting a crime to the police.
In a nutshell, we try to help in any area of a person's life where they need support.
Follow us on...