Venue notesLocal group is in Chadderton, you have to register first online via the website
Contact phone0161 636 7540 (Office) 0808 802 0925 (Helpline)
AgeFrom 16 years old
We are the leading national charity working with single parent families. We provide expert advice, practical support and campaign for single mums and dads.
As a Gingerbread member, you'll join a community of thousands of single parents.
Membership is for single parents only. It's free and brings lots of great benefits:
- Opportunities to meet other parents at our local groups
- A chance to connect with parents like you by posting and replying on our safe, supportive forum
- A monthly e-newsletter with information on issues that affect you and your family
- Regular offers and discounts just for single parents
- Updates about activities in your local area
You'll also be part of making the world a better place for single parent families! Our members influence what we do - taking part in our projects, surveys and more. You can help us identify what needs to be done so that families of all shapes and sizes are supported and celebrated.
All you need to do is complete a short form to register as a member, on our website.
Follow us on...