Contact phone07512 772 770
AgeFrom 13 years upwards
Opening times7 days a week 365 days
The service is available to visually impaired people, parents of visually impaired people and people who support or provide services to visually impaired people.
Access to the VI Talk Facebook group is by request.
Our newsletter, resources group and podcasts on the website are open to all.
VI Talk is a CIO (charitable incorporated organisation) supporting blind and partially sighted people, their families and friends.
- It is also aimed at anyone who works in the field of visual impairment.
- It is a National Charity that is social media based.
- The main page VI Talk is a support information and advice page for members and their families, friends.
- VI Talk Travel is information on travel and experiences.
- VI Talk Sport is all things sport from Yoga to football.
- VI Talk in The Kitchen is all things cookery, equipment and hints and tips.
- VI Talk Music is all things music
- VI Talk Resources is all Events, equipment for sale and other charity awareness.
- VI Talk Book Club all about books in all formats.
- VI Talk Media Page.
- We also have a presence on Twitter, Linkedln and Instagram.