Contact phone01457 875 151
AgeFrom 4 to 11 years old
Opening timesMonday to Friday 8.45am - 3.15pm
St. Chad's is a learning community that strives to:
- Achieve excellence;
- Create an ethos which encourages personal reflection and an appreciation for others;
- Provide support for everyone's happiness, personal growth, health and welfare;
- Implement initiatives into school that have a positive impact on children's learning and development; and
- Keep up-to-date with current educational thinking within the context of an ever-changing, technological world.
We work hard to:
- Ensure that all children achieve their full potential in each area of the curriculum;
- Provide a broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum through high quality learning and teaching;
- Provide a safe, accessible, well resourced, high quality learning environment;
- Create a shared school identity in which to promote our children's spiritual, moral, social and cultural development;
- Work in partnership with parents and the wider community to achieve success; and
- Support the work of the school by effective management of finance, curriculum, resources, administration and personnel.
Our school is committed to social and academic inclusion for all pupils.
£2.00 per day for school dinners