Chadderton, OL9

Contact phone

07703 723 790

Contact email
Ofsted URN: EY479219

Ofsted rating



From 6 months to 14 years old

Vacancy details

2, 3 and 4 year old 15 hrs/30 hrs week funded places available

Opening times

Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 6pm Friday 7.30am - 5pm

Cost details

Per hour: £4.00 Per day: £40.00 Per week £200

Free childcare possible for 2 year olds


Free childcare possible for 3/4 year olds


Takes childcare vouchers?


Drops-off/picks-up from

Christ Church C of E Primary School, Sunshine Nursery

School drop-off/pick-up

Willing to do local mid-day pick up and drop off


2, 3 and 4 year old 15 & 30 hours/week free child places available.

I also have 1 assistant so we can provide more 121 care for all children in my setting. Emergency assistant also available.

Fees include - Breakfast, morning snack and snack tea (children bring their own cold/hot lunch) Water and Milk available all day.

Outing costs included. School drop off/ pick ups available from Christ Church Primary School Chadderton and Sunshine nursery.

£100 deposit upfront

Your child will be welcomed into a large family home with simulating indoor and outdoor environment.  Every child will be encouraged to be independent and will be supported and developed through the Early Years framework to ensure they are school ready or where they need to be for their age. 

We accept 15/30 hour funding, flexible contracts, term time, school holiday and before/after school contracts.

Special diets offered

On discussion with parents

Provides for different cultural needs


How do you identify special educational needs and disabilities?

Special Education Needs and Disabilities are identified by gaining as much information from the parent or carer as possible from when the child visits then joins the setting regular observations and planning will be done alongside the child which will in turn any further support needed.

How do you involve parents/carers?

Working in partnership with parents is key and we gain as much information from the parents as well as daily handover conversations and support chats. We recommend ways to support/assist the child and get parents feedback or approval for any changes or referrals needed.

How do you support a child’s learning and development?

Regular observations are carried out on the child along with quarterly progress tracking so parents and carers can see their child's progress and then have a follow up conversation with the Childminder to look at ways of supporting or challenging the child further.

How do you meet a child’s educational needs?

Along with the above tracking and parent partnership 121 support can be given to a child who needs further support due there being 2 of us working in the setting. We both progress track children and look at next steps to get children where they need to be with their development.

How do we know my child is achieving agreed outcomes?

Parents/carers and the Childminder will know the child is achieving the agreed outcomes by tracking and discussing the child's development as well as discussing and agreeing support that can be provided by both parties and ensuring support is consistent.

How do you adapt for a child with extra needs?

It is important for children with send to feel and work as part of a team as well as having 121 support. Every child is given the support, development and care that they need in order to achieve their milestones no matter what their ability or capabilities are. 121 support can be given at appropriate times and for appropriate tasks.

How accessible is your service, outside and inside?

The setting is accessible for most needs. Wheelchair users would struggle as the front door and step is not adapted.

How do you involve children in outings and trips?

Children with send would be encouraged to do/try all tasks and would attend outdoor activities along with trips with parental permission and robust risk assessments carried out by the Childminder. If a child had to be exempt from an outing something more appropriate for the whole group would be planned. No one would be left out.

How do you work with other organisations?

As a Childminder I have the appropriate training and knowledge of the agencies I can refer to for support and guidance should it be needed. I would contact the relevant people along with my local authority to ensure the best care was provided for every child.

How do you support children when they start and leave?

Parents are offered settling in days after their initial visit. The child would then be dropped off on the settling in days and introduced into the setting and our daily routines. When the child leaves the setting, relevant information is passed on with parental permission to share information on the child's development and progress along with suggestions for support in particular areas.

How are you/staff trained in extra needs?

My assistant attends relevant training for her role as well as attending regular update and training sessions provided by the Local Authority. My Assistant is fully up to speed with all policies and procedures within the setting and most important see works hard to create special bond with all children.

What is your policy on compliments, complaints, concerns?

Every attempt should be made to resolve a complaint if made or most importantly to avoid complaints been made. The Childminder will make every effort to respond to the complaint with a resolution if possible or necessary along with guidance from the local authority. If parents/carers are not happy with the response or resolution if needed they would then contact Ofsted.
Updated: 15/01/2024