Contact phone0300 303 9001
There are a number of Greater Manchester cinemas that are hosting Autism friendly screening on a regular monthly basis.
What makes these cinema screenings Autism friendly?
- The lights will be on low
- The volume will be turned down
- There will be no trailers at the beginning of the film.
- You will be able to take in your own food and drinks.
- You will be able to move around the cinema if you like.
- Parent/carers have to stay but all siblings are welcome.
Participating Cinemas around Oldham. All times, dates, contact details, films and cinema locations can be checked on the dimensions website. If in any doubt please contact the cinema direct, details are all on the websites below.
Discounted Cinema Card for Carer to go FREE.
The Cinema Exhibitors' Association Card allows one parent/carer to go to the cinema FREE, when accompanying their child or young person with a disability.
All details of how to apply for this card can be found here.
- 0 - 5 years old
- 11 - 16 years old
- 16 - 25 years old
- 5 - 11 years old
- Learning disability or autism or attention disorder