Contact phone0161 621 3803
Opening timesMonday to Friday 8am - 4pm. Clinics are also held at Failsworth Primary Care Centre, Glodwick Primary care Centre, Uppermill Health Centre and Royton Health and Wellbeing Centre at various times.
The podiatry service provides a range of podiatric assessments and treatments for problems with the foot and lower limb.
- nail and skin pathologies(this is strictly based on medical need)
- vascular and neurological assessment
- a children's clinic musculoskeletal assessment
- treatment drop in clinic for urgent foot problems (for existing podiatrypatients only)
- advice regarding footcare/footwear
- self management woundcare management - with specialist input also from our High Risk Foot Team provision of training to nursing home staff and carers nail surgery
There is also a wealth of information online that can help you to understand and manage your condition on our podiatry page, click on the link below for more information: