Contact phone020 3242 0200
Change Makers is a project for young people aged 16-25 with disabilities to explore issues in their local area and to design and run campaigns highlighting the issues and make change. We are currently operating in Glasgow, Swansea, Manchester and Belfast.
This is a great opportunity for the young people to:
- Build teamwork skills
- Build confidence
- Make links in their community
- Explore issues they want to see change
- Build key skills for work and further study
- To feed into wider work that we are doing at Leonard Cheshire
- Build skills in campaigning, activism and in speaking out when things are not right.
Follow this link to a video made by our current groups in Glasgow and Swansea talking about their experiences being on the Change Makers project:
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the webform