Contact phoneTelephone: 01244 526 016 Textphone: 18001 01244 526 016
AgeFrom 5 years old
Opening timesOffice Hours 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Bank Holidays.
Cost details£6 (Proof of eligibility is required)
The Card enables a disabled cinema guest to receive a complimentary ticket for someone to go with them when they visit a participating cinema.
The Card is also one way for cinemas to make sure they look after their disabled guests. If you require an adjustment to visit a cinema because of your disability, cinema staff should make them for you whether you have a CEA Card or not.
To apply, the person requiring assistance must be 8 years of age or older and be in receipt of one of the following:
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA)
- Attendance Allowance (AA)
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
- Severely Sight Impaired Registration (formerly Registered Blind)
- Sight Impaired Registration (formerly Partially Sighted
To apply or renew click on the link below:
Find out which cinemas near you accept the CEA Card, and more about accessible screenings, click on the link below: