Contact phone020 8974 6004
Our vision is a world in which the development of mental health and emotional resilience is part of life for every child – at home, at school and in the community.
Children can be supported to develop the coping and social skills they will need to flourish in life. Our resources for parents and carers help families to support these skills.
Resources for parents and carers
- Resilience-building activities
- Parents' and carers' programme guides
- Good books for tough times
- Early years social and emotional learning activities
- Covid19 wellbeing activities
Keep in touch
Follow us on...