Contact phone07875 689 358
AgeFrom 7 to 25 years old
Opening timesMonday, Wednesday and Thursdays: Under 13s 6pm - 7.30pm Any age: 7.30pm - 10pm Saturday 10am - 11.30am
We are delighted to welcome you to the first and only purpose built fencing centre in the North West and one of the largest in Britain.
The Centre has:
- 19 full size metallic pistes
- 13 Scoring boxes for competitions
- Changing Rooms
- Strength and conditioning area
- Meeting/class room
- Parents chill area, with pool table and vending machines
- 30 meter bench for fencers with storage for fencing bags, to also an armory.
We deliver fencing to:
- All over the North West.
We offer elite fencing tuition for all three weapons: Foil, Epee and Sabre.
Teaching children to fence can:
- channel their physicality into sport
- promote confidence, self discipline, self assurance and responsibility
- help them learn good sportsmanship
- provide a fun way to stay or get fit
- appeal to their sense of play
- develop co-ordination, speed, agility and strength
- provide positive interaction with other children and adults
- help them learn to compete individually as well as for a team
Teaching children to fence also has mental health benefits:
- can help relieve stress and be a great way to let off steam and frustration
- help develop powers of observation and understanding of strategy
- help develop judgement and deduction to anticipate their opponent's actions
- help develop problem solving skills
These skills can help children excel in all areas of their life. We believe that fencing offers a range of skills, both physical and mental, that is unique in sport.