Warm Homes Oldham
Do you struggle to heat your home?
The Warm Homes Oldham Service has been set up to help local people who struggle to afford to heat their home. The Warm Homes Oldham team can arrange to visit your property to see if any of the following 4 steps to affordable warmth are right for you:
- Insulate your home and upgrade your heating system for free*
- Advice on how to reduce your energy use
- Advice on maximising your income, claiming benefit entitlements and helping with fuel debt
- Help from other local support services in Oldham
You may be eligible for free* energy saving home improvements if you live in an area that is eligible or if you are in receipt of qualifying benefits.
The level of grant funding you can access will depend on where you live, the type of house you live in and what potential energy efficiency improvements can be made.
You dont need to be on benefits to get these grants but if you are you may be eligible for heating improvements.
Even if your home doesn't need any energy efficient improvements the Warm Homes Oldham team may still be able to reduce your fuel bills. If any of the following apply to you we can arrange a home visit and try to help:
- You're on a payment meter and want to get of it
- You're in debt to your fuel supplier and need help to try and clear it
- You need help understanding your fuel bills or help switching tariffs
- You need advice on how to use your boiler or heating controls
- You need a benefits check to make sure your claiming everything you are entitled to
- You just need some general energy efficiency advice
Register your interest
To register your interest please complete the registration form below or call: 0800 019 1084
After you register we will contact you within 5 working days to arrange a free no obligation home visit to see what help we can offer.
Refer someone to the Warm Homes Oldham Team
If you know someone who is struggling to heat their home you can refer them to the Warm Homes Oldham team.
Warm Homes Oldham team
- Phone: 0800 019 1084
- Fax: 0870 238 8103
- E-mail: email@example.com
Remember to ask for Keepmoat ID!
When a Keepmoat representative visits you to discuss the Warm Homes scheme you should ask for Keepmoat ID.
If you have any concerns call 0161 785 4670.