1. How to apply on line
When you apply online you will:
- Get an instant acknowledgement that your application has been received.
- Be sent a receipt when you press the submit button.
- Ensure that you do receive your receipt, as this is your assurance that the application has been received
- Receive the outcome of your application by email, or you can log back into your account
- Please ensure that you have read the admissions policy for each school before you
Make sure you press the submit button at the end of the process. If you do not do this, the application will not be sent to us and you will not have applied for a school place.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, contact Oldham Council as soon as possible on 0161 770 4213.
Places are not allocated on a first come, first served basis,
Missed the Deadline?
If you apply after 5pm on 2 November 2020, it will be considered a late application and will be dealt with after all the other applications.
You must apply online. If internet access is a problem, you can use computers at your local library.
Changing a preference
If you wish to add or change a preference please do not make a duplicate or new application using a different email address.
Instead email your request to: