Ever thought about working in Education, Early Years, or Health and Social Care?
We offer a wide range of courses and qualifications which provide learners with the necessary skills and knowledge to work with children, young people, and adults in a variety of settings.
Ever thought about working in Education or Early Years?
We offer a wide range of courses and qualifications which provide learners with the necessary skills and knowledge, to work with children and young people in an educational setting.
- Level 2 Certificate – Supporting Teaching and Learning
- Level 2 Award – Support Work in Schools and Colleges
- Level 1 Award – Preparing to Work in Schools
- Level 1 Award – Caring for Children
- Entry 3 Award – Caring for Children
Award in Education and Training Level 3
If you are interested in a career in training and teaching adults then this course is a valuable introduction to the theory and practice of teaching, learning and assessment.
You will need at least a Level 2 in Literacy, some basic ICT skills and a Level 3/A Level in your subject area.
For further details of the Award in Education and Training contact Kim Boughey:
- T: 0161 770 8029
- E: email@example.com
Gemma Hutchings - our Education and Early Years learner said:
'I wanted to study this course to bring out my confidence and put my skills to use in an educational setting.
I started the course two weeks after the course had started, and everyone made me feel so welcome.
I caught up with all of the previous assignments with no problem, as I had all the help I needed.
This course has changed my life so much. I feel confident and at ease around people. I am now actively looking for a job to put my skills to use and secure employment'.
Health and Social Care Courses
Ever considered a career in health and social care? We offer a wide range of courses and qualifications to support your development into a career in social care.
- Entry Level Award - Developing Skills to work in care
- Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness
- Level 1 Award in Stress Awareness
- Level 1 Award in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 1 Award in Supporting Individuals Living with Dementia
- Level 2 Certificate in Preparing to Work in the Adult Social Care
For further information about our Health and Social Care courses please contact Joanne Rosler:
T: 0161 770 5805