The safeguarding of children is paramount, and as childcare professionals it is important to be confident that all necessary steps are taken to keep children safe and well.
The following documents provide further information on the safeguarding of children.
- Appendix1: Quick guide Child Protection Referral
- Appendix 2: Thresholds for Intervention and the Continuum of Need
- Appendix 3: Oldham’s Local Protocol for Assessment
- Appendix 4: Working with neglect: Practice toolkit
- Appendix 4a: Neglect assessment Toolkit
- Appendix 5: Policy and procedures for safeguarding people at risk of being drawn into terrorism, or extremism leading to terrorism
- Appendix 6: Female Genital Mutilation Greater Manchester Pathway
- Appendix 7: Greater Manchester Safeguarding Partnership
- Appendix 8: E-safety