Report a damaged bridge or structure | Report a damaged bridge or structure | Oldham Council

Please be aware that not all bridges and structures on the highway are the responsibility of Oldham Council.

In most cases the owner of a structure can usually be easily identified by the type of traffic it is carrying:

To avoid any unnecessary delays in your report getting to the right organisation, please direct your report to the authority who is responsible for the maintenance of the structure:

For any emergencies outside normal office hours, please report to the police on 999 or 101 (the police non-emergency number).