What is supported housing?

Supported housing is for people who are vulnerable and need help to manage living in their home on a day-to-day basis.

How hard is it to get supported housing?

Demand for supported housing in Oldham is high and availability is limited.

Find out more about the accommodation

For details about available supported housing you can get in touch with Threshold or Depaul UK.


A range of supported housing services, including services for women only.

  • 0161 624 2934
  • 0161 628 4991 (Women-only Service Hub)

Depaul UK

For young homeless people and those at risk of rough sleeping.

Apply for supported housing

To apply for supported housing, print and complete the form then send it to the Central Access Point (CAP).


Central Access Point (CAP)

Civic Centre
West Street
Oldham, OL1 1UG
(For Sat Navs use OL1 1NL)

T: 0161 770 4605

E: cap@oldham.gov.uk


Are you finding it hard to manage?

Threshold Living assists vulnerable customers with renting in privately let homes at a time when there is a shortage of social housing.