If you are the parent or carer of a child or young adult with special educational needs or a disability, you may be able to get a grant or extra financial support as well as the benefits you are entitled to.
See a list at Disability Grants.org
Or check some of these . . .
- Birkdale Trust: grants for people with a hearing impairment
- Children today: for specialised equipment and services
- Family Action: for families living with poverty, ill health and social isolation
- Family Fund: for lower-income families with a severely disabled child
- Family Holiday Association: for low-income families who need of a break
- Lifeline 4 kids: essential equipment to improve quality of life
- Meningitis Now: to deal with the impact of meningitis.
- New Life Foundation: for seriously disabled or terminally ill children.
- Smile for Life: access to funding from charities and organisations.
- Turn to us: access to welfare benefits, charitable grants
- The Variety Club: to provide vital daily items