Get Oldham Working is a Council service that aims to help people find work and training opportunities. The service offers:
Help if you are long term unemployed or have limited recent work experience.
- Personal learning mentors to assist you with improving your job prospects.
- Help with writing CVs and making job applications.
- Help with getting a better job that makes the most of your skills.
- Information about local jobs and training opportunities, including jobs fairs and other recruitment events.
- A register you can join if you are seeking work.
Our paid traineeship is open to any Oldham resident who is over 16 and has been unemployed for 6 months. Contact the team for more information.
We can help you find an apprenticeship in Oldham. Open to all age groups whatever your prior level of education. Contact the team for more information.
Phone: 0161 770 4674
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening soon, Working Wardrobe will be a new personal styling and mentoring service, aiming to support Oldham residents with job interviews and prospective employment.
- Working Wardrobe - web page
Free services to business
Get Oldham Working can help you to recruit people in Oldham.
Routes to employment Oldham
Routes to employment is a pathway collective, that can help certain groups of individuals achieve training, apprenticeships, work experience, and employment outcomes.
- Routes to employment - council webpage