Oldham's Monitoring Report is part of the Local Plan.
The report monitors:
- The progress of documents identified for production as part of the Local Plan
- The implementation of the borough's planning policies
Policies are monitored to find out whether:
- They are achieving their objectives and delivering sustainable development
- They have unintended consequences
- The assumptions and objectives behind policies are still relevant
- The targets are being achieved.
Download the reports
Oldham's Monitoring Report April 2017 to March 2018 is the Council's fourteenth report.
The report also provides detailed information on levels of house building, housing clearance and the borough’s potential housing land supply, including the five-year deliverable housing land supply.
It was approved in December 2018.
Small changes to ‘Chapter 6 Greater Manchester Development Plan Documents’ were sent through after the approval of the Monitoring Report. Therefore an addendum has been published. This is also available to download.