Oldham's Monitoring Report is part of the Local Development Framework.
The report monitors:
- The progress of documents identified for production as part of the Local Plan
- The implementation of the borough's planning policies
Policies are monitored to find out whether:
- They are achieving their objectives and delivering sustainable development
- They have unintended consequences
- The assumptions and objectives behind policies are still relevant
- The targets are being achieved.
Download the reports
Oldham's Monitoring Report April 2016 to March 2017 is the Council's thirteenth report.
The report also provides detailed information on levels of house building, housing clearance and the borough’s potential housing land supply, including the five-year deliverable housing land supply.
It was approved in December 2017.