Oldham's Monitoring Report
Oldham's Monitoring Report is part of the Local Development Framework.
The report monitors:
- REviews progress against the timetable for preparation of Local Plan documents (the 'Local Development Scheme')
- Outlines how well policies are being implemented and if they are not performing well, explain why the steps (if any) to be taken to implement the policy
- Sets out the number of additional homes (including affordable homes) built during the monitoring year and since the Local Plan was adopted
- Sets out progress on any Neighbourhood Development Plans or Neighbourhood Development Orders
- Report on any financial information relating to Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) receipts and
- Outlines Duty to Cooperate activity.
Download the reports
The reports also provide detailed information on levels of house building, housing clearance and the borough’s potential housing land supply, including the five-year deliverable housing land supply.