Chadderton Partnership Forum and Neighbourhood Plan
A residents group known as “The Chadderton Partnership” has applied to Oldham Council to designate a neighbourhood area and Forum for Chadderton under sections 61F and 61G of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990.
Your comments about The Chadderton Partnership forum and Chadderton area applications are welcomed.
Local Plan consultation review
Oldham Council is preparing a new Local Plan for the borough. This will replace the existing Local Plan (the ‘Joint Core Strategy and Development Management Development Plan Document’), which was adopted November 2011.
Views were sought during summer 2017 on what people think the Local Plan should contain and what are the key planning issues for Oldham.
There will be further stages of consultaion as the review of the Local Plan progresses.
Greater Manchester Spatial Framework
We are working with the nine other local authorities in Greater Manchester to develop a new spatial framework.
Details of our core data protection and commitments are set out in the council's primary privacy notice and service privacy notice for Strategic Planning and Information are both available on the council's data protection web pages.
- Oldham Council data protection information
- Strategic Planning and Information privacy notice
- Local Plan mailing list - Data Protection form
- Oldham Council is fully committed to compliance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Comments cannot be treated as confidential.
- Personal information provided as part of a representation cannot be treated as confidential as the Council is obliged to make all representations available for public inspection. If you choose to make a representation you will be regarded by the Council as having consented to that representation being made available for public inspection. All comments received will also be made available via the internet, along with the name of the person who submitted them. Your address will not generally be available via the internet if you submit your comments electronically through our Objective consultation portal. In addition, you should note that any documents, plans etc, you submit to accompany your comments may also be made available via the internet. If you are using the Objective consultation portal to supply supporting documents, please make sure you do not include email addresses, telephone numbers or signatures on the supporting document. If we receive supporting documents containing email addresses, telephone numbers or signatures, we will endeavour to remove them. If your postal address is shown on any accompanying documents provided, though, then this will also be accessible via the internet.