Before the Pest Control visit
- Check the loft and eaves for old birds' nests or dead birds and remove them.
- Vacuum clean all fluff and debris from airing cupboards, shelves, floorboards, carpets and upholstery.
- Lift carpets and underlay and clean floor and carpet thoroughly.
Remove pets from the property before the treatment. Remove or cover aquariums and fish tanks.
Also remove any pet food, bedding, water bowls and toys.
After the Pest Control visit
- Let the treatment dry out completely (approx 2 hours) and then ventilate the room(s) thoroughly before allowing pets to return.
- Monitor treated areas and remove any dead insects.