Before the Pest Control visit
- Tell people in neighbouring properties about the treatment.
- You will need to provide access to the nests.
- Bees and wasps usually enter and exit their nest using the same access point. If you know where this is, please inform the pest control officer.
After the Pest Control visit
- After treatment close all windows and doors.
- Bees and wasps are likely to swarm and can become aggressive.
- Keep children and pets inside /away from the treated area, until the following day.
- Re-treatment of nest within 21 days of first treatment £30 inc. VAT